The Identifying is an easy level 3 quest. It is a training quest about the importance of identifying items.
Stage 1 Edit
»Talk to Ascento.
- Ascento: Hmm... list of things I must do today...
- Ascento: Water the wheat, yes, sell my rotten flesh, yes...
- Ascento: Get proper drinking water, yes, identify my new wand...
- Ascento: ...
- Ascento: Oh, hello, adventurer. I'm wondering if you could help me a bit.
- Ascento: I need to identify this wand, as I will use it for many purposes.
- Ascento: There should be an identifier on the side of the Emerald Trail somewhere.
- Ascento: Once done identifying, bring the weapon back to me.
- Ascento: Thank you, adventurer. Bring me back 1 [Identified Wand].
Stage 2 Edit
»Identify the [Unidentified Wand].
Stage 3 Edit
»Bring the [Identified Wand] back to Ascento.
- Ascento: Oh yes, thank you young adventurer!
- Ascento: I can now use this wand at its' full capacity.
- Ascento: I cannot thank you enough. It has saved me a lot of time and effort.
- Ascento: My advice is that you should always identify a Unique, Rare, Legendary, or, the rarest type of weapon, Mythic item if it has a use to you.
- Ascento: Thank you. You deserve this reward.
Tips and Trivia Edit
- There is no way to prepare for this quest.
- the [Identified Wand] has 1-3 damage, indicating the fact that Mages and Dark Wizards won't steal the wand and use it.